- Published on Friday, 30 March 2012 19:16
We are very pleased to be recognized by the IRS as a tax-exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation. Usually, this process takes at least 5 months for the IRS to reply to the applicant and this will often include extra questions prior to approval. We are very fortunate that it only took us 3 months and we were given approval without any further questions asked.
We would like to thank everybody who helped us get to this point, especially our lawyer Heather Martin, in Portland, Oregon. She volunteered her time and effort to our joint mission of helping improve the education system in rural Nepal.
- A successful teaching experience
- Katie arrives at her school in Tolka
- Katie Robertson's Fundraising Page
- Trek To Teach Has Become An NGO