- Published on Tuesday, 10 July 2012 17:34
Katie Robertson has returned from her school in Tolka, Annapurna. She has another few weeks of school to teach in the capital of Nepal, Kathmandu, and then will return back to the states. Her experience teaching in the Himalayas has been very fulfilling to not only her, but her students. One of her favorite games to play was vocabulary Hangman. The students would yell the answers with excitement, dismissing any insecurities they thought they had with the language.
- A successful teaching experience
- Katie arrives at her school in Tolka
- Katie Robertson's Fundraising Page
- Trek To Teach Has Become An NGO